Sonntag, 23. September 2007

Crawford




This plushie is Crawford from the Anime Weiß Kreuz. The pictures aren't that good, because my friend who made the other pics with her digicam didn't had time. Therefore I had to use the webcam. Sorry about the poor qualitiy.














Crawford is now living with a good friend of mine. And he is well loved and gets cuddled a lot....giggle.





















The body is sewn like the first doll, except for the ears. I sew them seperatly and then sew them to the head. The glasses are made from wire. And the clothes are completly removable and have real buttons and real buttonholes. Again I painted the eyes but this time without glitter.


I don't have the copyright for Animeplushies, so sadly I can't do any Animeplushies for selling. Therefore I can't take orders for making one.


My friend, Crawford's new owner, send me some more pics. They are better quality, therefore enjoy them:




1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love him, I think he looks very much like Crawford :)