Mittwoch, 6. August 2008

Armor

If you are a craft nuts like me, you know that you can find materials anywhere. See that nice shawl? Doesn't it look good on that white blouse? Well, I saw it and thought "Scale male!" and bought it right away. And just to be on the safe side, I bought one in black too. Too sad they didn't had one in blue or white.
At home I had to see if I was right and drapped the shawl around the demonic angel of Earth. And what can I say, I love it.
The sewing was easy. I measured the complete length from front to back and then sew the edges together to make a poncho with a hole in the middle. I sew it such that the shawl ends with the fringes are in the back.
OH, I baught a simple dollstand. Now I can arrange my dolls for taking pictures much easier. And see, those hands can really hold things.

Keine Kommentare: