Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008

Dressing up: Continued

Here is the jacket. I am astonished the the fabric structure shows so well on the pic.
I used fake leatherstrips to make those loops. First I thought about just putting strips on the front, so that the jacket would be closed by knot and bow, but, no really, no, that wouldn't have matched a wild and dangerous demonic Angel of Earth.
The jacket has a high colar and long sleeves. I am still not certain wether to leave the sleeves as they are or put a ribon at the wrist and draw it together to make it bunch around the wrist. But for the moment, it is fine as it is.
And this is what he looks like with the fur waistcoat over the jacket. I descovered that I shoud have made the armholes a little bit bigger, but it isn't too bad.
As a worrior angel he has to have an armor. These ovals were part of a belt which I cut appart. I will attach them new with fake the same fake leather strips I used for the jacket and hopefully it will look like an armor in the end.
This is just a test, not the finished armor. It really does look like a kind of breastcover, but isn't big enough to really protect him. Got to work on it a bit more.


To be continued.

2 Kommentare:

Lonster hat gesagt…

He looks really cool and dangerous! I like his wild hair!

Is there any story in which he (and perhaps his angel brother) is appearing?

Enna hat gesagt…

Yes, there is a story, it is a fanfiction. My friend is currently rewriting it into an original story and therefore took all online versions down.