Samstag, 9. Februar 2008

Dressing up an Angel of Earth

How to dress an Angel of Earth? Well, with lots of browns and furs and leather. After searching through boxes and boxes of fabric and material and some more shopping I came up with a lot of different materials and fabric. Some are shining, some are dull, soft and fury or rough. I even got some really soft leather. From left to right: brown velvet, fake fur print, a cream colored loose woven fabric, dark brown taft, another fur print, teddyplush and real leather which is very soft.

First material I choose was for making trousers. I wanted them to look a bit like harem pants, so I had to choose a soft and shining material. See, dark brown taft is perfect for this.
After putting an elastic both in the waist and at the ankle of the trousers it does look like a kind of harem pants.
But only pants is not enough. And I have so much materials and fabrics left to use. So I decided that he will have something made from the fur print. And what better than to give him a long sleeevles waistcoat?
This is what he looks like at the moment. The next clothes I make is going to be a shirt. Though I am not certain what to use for it. The cream colored fabric that looks like something homespun and homewoven or the leather? Better to sleep over it.
But I am absolutly certain that he will get boots made from that teddy plush!


To be continued.

Keine Kommentare: