Samstag, 1. Dezember 2007

Neko-girl


Did I mention that I have two Cats who I adore a lot? Well, I found a pattern for nekomimis on my favourite website. It is the same website where I found the pattern for my golden angel.



She is wearing gloves and boots from the same material as her ears. It is fake fur imitating some kind of cat. I don't know whether is is jaguar or cheeta, but it looks cute on her.


OH, not to forget. As a nekomimi she really has to have a tail. I put a piece of wire inside so that I can arrange it differently. Her hair is made from brown wool.
She is wearing boxer short with a special tail hole in the back.

I made her a short dress which is closed in the back.

It is a green cotton print. The colored spots you see on the pic are little crayons.





It is cold outside. I didn't want her to freeze. Therefore she got a cardigan to keep her warm.

Isn't she cute?

Keine Kommentare: