Montag, 24. Dezember 2007

Inumimi




Two cat-girls might be enough for the moment. Looking through various boxes of material I found this dalmatian fake fur and spontaniously desided to try making a Inumimi. Inu = Dog. See: she has dog ears.


It wasn't easy to attach the ears to the head this time, because the hair had to continue under the ears.




It is no problem with catears which are sitting lengthwise on the side of the head. But dogears are sitting in the other direction, across the side of the head.


So, when I would have first sewn the ears to the head, she would have been bald under the ears because the hair would have gone over the ears but not under them.

Therefore I first glued the hair to the head and then sew the ears on top of it.


I am busy and see, now Inumini has a white satin dress with lace at the seam and at the neckline. Sigh, I really really wish I had a better way to take pic expect the webcam...






Keine Kommentare: