Sonntag, 25. November 2007

Vanessa Blackblood






A friend of mine suggested that I should try to make a goth doll. They are also called living death doll. Look it up in the net if you are interested in the subject. Here is what I made so far.


Character and sewing pattern are completly my own creation.




And yes, it is webcam pic again.




She has stockings made from lace. No idea what kind of dress and hairstyle she will get at the moment. I thought about giving her black and red hair. And maybe a tight red dress?

Red Dress, yes, with golden print.

















Necktie with a black Star and red and black hair made from yarn.












Finished? I don't know, maybe some gloves? Or maybe a veil?

I made some more "decoration". First eyebrows with red glitter. Hmmm, I really need a digicam. The webcam doesn't catch that sparkle.
I made her gloves from the same lace as for the stocking. And yes, I made a veil, too.

Keine Kommentare: